TOTAL FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER - TRINITY FAMILY LIFE CENTER

Seeking Partners for Revenue Sharing Delivering Wellness

Contact Information:

1-832-551-5900 pass code 126415#

Log On to www.go.mikogo.com, Ref: Code Trinity

Wednesday  @ 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

Saturday @ 3:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

14 Comments to TRINITY GOING GREEN IN 2014: SEEKING PARTNERS FOR REVENUE SHARING:

Comments RSS
Accurate Stock Cash plus Tips on Friday, February 07, 2014 5:40 AM
Provided here very useful information which is very useful for all of us in any way. Thanks for sharing here.

Trinity Family Life Center on Monday, February 24, 2014 1:24 PM
On the behalf of Trinity Family Life Center we invite you to a transitional partnership meeting February 26th from 10:30 am-12:30 pm location 3811 Hale ave Louisville,ky 40211 (502)774-8667 Thank You and we look forward to seeing you there.

trinity on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 12:00 PM
These are some things our youth wrote on what they did for their spring break.... Jaysha Bratton what I did this spring break was, take down my hair. I went over to my friends house Daunjameke's house and stayed over until the day before school and while I was over her house, I went to Trinity family life center 3811 and had lots of fun... Malikwa I played and had fun... Jacob Lane I had fun playing basketball outside at Trinity Life Center for spring break.... Tramel Madry I had a lot of fun at the center playing basketball and lots of games... Ericka Anderson I had fun during spring break with my mom and my family at Trinity Center....... Emmett Anderson I had fun at the center playing basketball, meeting new friends, and spending time with my family..... Zionah What I did over the spring break was wnet to the waterfront and had fun with my mom.... Tiona Ma'kaela I played with the hold hope and jumped rope at the center... Daunjameke aka dede What I did for spring break was stayed at Trinity Family Life Center and Partied and I had so much fun... Aria Kelley I made jewelry , I played games, I ran around and had so much fun on spring break at Trinity... Da'naisa Porter I came to the center and learned stuff like how to share and Respect others.... William Harris jr. I came to the center and learned how to be nice.... Bobby Porter I learn how to share and play with others....

replica gucci sale on Friday, August 08, 2014 2:17 AM
Simple both equally retail store in addition to work with though currently being somewhat very affordable, most of these pepper sprays do the job by means of inflaming areas about the little brown eyes, sinuses in addition to throat of assailant.

rolex replica uk on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:31 AM
Draw Heuer look-alike timepieces will be the finest reward to offer to be able to your family. In order to attain these inside genuine lower rates about being a from suppliers fee you then far better decide with all the look-alike timepieces.

adres internetowy on Monday, August 25, 2014 3:29 PM
give a short lived design, not to mention particular your answers will be well known as well as universal Of tutorial, various mom and dad notice that the very multifunctional

stron on Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:54 PM
this kind of function might be really useful Choose by means of machines but not just easily transportable, but in addition useful during the extensive run

adresy on Thursday, October 09, 2014 8:05 PM
has to grasp easy methods to developed a fencing together with in essence ways effective the item is give a short lived way, not to mention particular the solutions are actually eternal and also universal

wedding gowns on Thursday, October 09, 2014 11:53 PM
The way you write make it very simple to read And the template you use wow It truly is a really good combination And I am wondering whats the name of the design you use

best rolex copies on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:29 AM
Some times its a pain in the ass to read what blog owners wrote but this website is real user friendly

clone rolex on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:31 AM
Please tell me it worked proper I dont want to sumit it once more if i wouldnt have to Both the blog glitced out or im an idiot the second choice doesnt shock me lol thanks for an excellent weblog Anyway in my language there are not much good supply like this

site on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:15 AM
What will be the advantage is also their precious downside, considering that approach to heat ceiling fan oil radiators moreover uses quite a extended time In this sort of living space has critical character base triangular. Their vertices will be the a couple of imperative the kitchen area appliance

adresy on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:21 PM
So everybody is able to come across the floor lights, that in fact is certainly needed boxes connected with ornament as well as very undersized items

Nifty Future Trading Tips on Saturday, July 18, 2015 2:32 AM
This is important to make sharing as it can reduce the burden and gives a proper sharing market.